Many of you have been wondering what our little monkey has been up to.
To you we say WONDER NO MORE!!
Love was in the air as Malachi made his move on Hailey!
To you we say WONDER NO MORE!!
Alright, dudes, I am tired so it's time to jet! I go to the doctor in the morning for my four month check-up and shots. Don't worry, though. I am one tough cookie. I think I would be the equivalent of a double-stuffed cookie made of pure beef. I will be fine. I will make sure mommy and daddy post my new stats! Goodnight!
-Malachi
2 pennies for your thoughts:
Dear Malachi
You are the cutest most handsomest little man! You have such a great personality. . .I mean how could you not with such great parents like you have?? Loved getting to hang with you on Saturday!
Love
Aunt REa
OMG!! He is seriously so darn cute!! Every time you post new pics he changes so much!! They grow fast, watch out!! Take care Molly!
Post a Comment