Monday, June 15, 2009

Malachi's First Vacation...planes, trains, and automobiles!

(Written by Malachi...)
Well, friends, I officially went on my first vacation last week. I went with mommy, daddy, Aunt Dee, Uncle Rob, Cousins Ryan and Drew, Ghi (grandma), and Papa (grandpa). Whew! What a crew! We flew into Georgia, picked up my great-grandparents and drove three hours into the mountains in North Carolina. It was the first time that Granny and Poppie (great-grandparents) got to meet me and my cousin Drew. It was very special for mommy to see her grandma rock her great-grandson in the same place she rocked mommy so many times. Since mommy is a camera freak, there were a lot of pics to post, so I told mommy to make mini-collages to make it easier on her. She listened! Here's the photo gallery...at least from one memory card. Others will follow. Enjoy!


(1) Mommy and I killing time in the airport (2) a picture with my Ghi (3) One big happy family at IAH (4) they just left me alone to watch the luggage..can you believe it?! (5) get this bib off me!! (6) i love my mommy!

(1) the three cousins on the trip...ryan--2 1/2, drew--8 days older than me, and me! (2) me and my granny! (3) dang i'm cute. (4) me and my poppie! (he is where my middle name "james" came from) (5) me, the giant, and my cuz drew (6) granny holding all three boys (7) me meeting my dottie (mommy's aunt)


(1) daddy and i standing on "jump off rock" (2) mommy and i SITTING on "jump off rock" (3) just a plain ol' great picture of me and daddy (4) I love it when daddy reads my "Yummy Yucky" book to me! (5) me and my silly parents (6) Ghi holding me and Papa holding Drew (7) chillin'.


(1) with such beautiful scenery, we had to stop and take advantage of the family photo op (2) mommy being silly b/c i didn't want to take any more pictures (3) this is the beautiful waterfall we found at mile marker 419 on the blue ridge parkway (thanks to our waitress at Cracker Barrel) (4) Hats for Sale! just kidding...mine is priceless! (5) by the look on daddy's face, i am guessing that the mountain water is COLD! (6) this is what vacation is all about! (7) fingers are de-lish!


(1) the royal family (2) mommy sugar (3) hail, king malachi! (4) daddy was some kind of antiquey polo player (5) downtown was decorated with artsy apples...why not pose on one? (6) my favorite nap of the day...on my daddy's chest! (7) MOMMY! we were in the best toy store ever!
On vacation, I decided to enter a growth spurt (because I'm clearly behind on the charts...lol) so when we got home, I told mommy that I wanted to try my hand at rice cereal. So, last night (Sunday night) was my first meal of rice cereal and I must say...YUM! Check it out!



Well people, I must be going. It is way past my bedtime and if mommy catches me on the computer she might ground me from seeing Hailey! NOOOO!! There is another memory card from the other camera from the trip so be checking back for those pics! See ya!
*rice cereal burp*
malachi.

2 pennies for your thoughts:

Unknown said...

This is absolutely precious!

Katie said...

i agree with susan!!

and btw, there is a cutest baby contest that WB39 is having - you should enter Malachi! I like the winking picture!!!! =)

http://beautifulbabies.trb.com/kiah/