Monday, November 17, 2008

28 Weeks and Getting Closer...

Today was our 28 week (and three days) check-up. Today was the Gestational Diabetes Test. Everything seems to be right in order with my little Malachi. His heart was beating strong and after the glucose water I had to drink, he was a busy little baby all day long! I get the results from the test in a few days so I will let you know what the outcome is. The only drawback I am having from the test today is a crazy headache that won't go away with good ol' Tylenol (practically the only medicine you can take while you're pregnant). As soon as we got home from the doctor, Steve and I got in bed and took ourselves a little nap. Well, Steve's nap was little...he had to get to work. My nap, however, had me black out for about two hours! :)



I still have my headache, but I guess it's a small price to pay to make sure my baby is ok. I wanted to post my preggo pictures so you all can have a little fun watching the belly grow! So, for your viewing and comparing pleasure...here they are...




20 weeks


24 weeks

and now, 28 weeks!

Today also marked the point where I begin seeing the doctor every other week (WHICH IS EXCITING!!). It's as if I'm ACTUALLY having a baby soon....haha. Thanks again for wanting to ride along side of us during this process! We hope that this blog makes you feel a part!

Unworthy,
Molly

2 pennies for your thoughts:

Meagan H. said...

I cant believe you're having a baby!! What a gift from God they are! If you think your pregnancy is going by fast wait til that little man is here. The time flys by! I love these blogs! Thank you for sharing your adventure with me! Take care girl!

The Wiggins Family said...

Hey Molly-

I found your blog from Melanie. It's Rebekah (Hatton) Wiggins. Yea for having a baby!! I have two children now a girl and a boy. Carlee is 3 1/2 yrs. and Zachary is 18 months. You are welcome to check out my blog. So good to know you are doing well. God bless you and your family!
www.carleeandzachery@blogspot.com