Today marked my return to work. Not to say it wasn't extremely hard to leave my baby, but God answered my desperate prayer for peace throughout the day! I think I had psyched myself out prior to this morning. It was almost impossible to sleep last night thinking about not being with my monkey, but God eventually lulled me into slumber...and Malachi even slept a little over six straight hours!! Yay!!
I didn't cry today but I did get teary-eyed while I was nursing him this morning...I knew as soon as I was done it was time to leave. I can't tell you how blessed Steve and I are to have my mom come to our house and take care of him during the day! God is good!!
In case you're wondering, my little monkey is becoming quite the primate...
at his two-month check-up he was just under 14 pounds and 24 inches long!! He is ten weeks old today and has graduated to bigger sized bottles!! Ahh!! He has also really taken a liking to "dancing"...(video to come)...
Unworthy,
Molly
I didn't cry today but I did get teary-eyed while I was nursing him this morning...I knew as soon as I was done it was time to leave. I can't tell you how blessed Steve and I are to have my mom come to our house and take care of him during the day! God is good!!
In case you're wondering, my little monkey is becoming quite the primate...
at his two-month check-up he was just under 14 pounds and 24 inches long!! He is ten weeks old today and has graduated to bigger sized bottles!! Ahh!! He has also really taken a liking to "dancing"...(video to come)...
Unworthy,
Molly
1 pennies for your thoughts:
been praying for you as you had to go back to work! Love you friend!
Post a Comment