It is INSANELY busy being a mommy all day (and many times throughout the night), espeically when your little baby has his first encounter with his sinuses. I just wanted you all to know that we are still alive and thriving...just VERY VERY busy!! Please pray for me as I will be going back to work on Tuesday. It breaks my heart to think about leaving my little boy all day, but by the grace of God my mom is able to be a stay-at-home grandma!!!!! I don't know what I would do without her!
He will be ten weeks old the day I go back and I can't tell you where the time went. So many people told me that it would go by so fast and to them I say, "YOU WERE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!" I don't want to take a single day for granted! We are praying that God would open up a way that I could stay home when next school year comes, but it is a long waiting process sometimes. :) God is faithful and I have nothing to be anxious about! We serve a God who is mighty to save and ready to help.
Unworthy,
Molly
1 pennies for your thoughts:
thinking about you this week!
Post a Comment