On Saturday, Malachi was my hot date for Andrea's baby shower (the hot preggo in the picture). Little did we know what would ensue on the way home....
I thought God said He wouldn't flood the Earth again?!?!?!?!
I thought God said He wouldn't flood the Earth again?!?!?!?!
Someone thinks he is MONTHS older than he really is...trying to sit up in his Bumbo (with a little help from his Ghi)
Thanks to Bill Muench, Malachi was rockin' the old skool Charles Barkley Rockets' jersey for his daddy's team's practice!
What Malachi really does all day
Please pray for our little monkey. He was definitely NOT himself all day, is full of mucus, and is running a little bit of fever. We go see his pediatrician Dr. Gonzalez (LOVE HIM!) tomorrow to get to the bottom of this little blip. Mommy had to take another half day off work...darn! :)
Just so you know, the "friends" I refer to in this little video are the three characters on Malachi's mobile...thank you, Uncle Chad, for fixing the mobile!! Words can't describe how much he enjoys it!
Still so unworthy of such a blessing,
Steve and Molly
1 pennies for your thoughts:
Hey Molly and Family! I have been meaning to leave you a comment on your blog, I have been looking at it since you had your little man! He is sooo stinkin cute! WOW! I would love to squeeze his cheeks:) I am glad that you are doing well! Miss you!
Tana:)
Post a Comment