Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Baby's Got Back!

Here's my little Stretch Armstrong (the family has bestowed his nickname upon him). In a week, he already grew another inch longer! Just look at those legs...ready to do some lay-ups!

We went to the doctor today for a weight check. He had only gained two ounces in a few days last time we went to the pediatrician so we had to go back today for his official 2-week weigh-in. (It's as if we are on our own tv show, The Biggest Gainer). The news came in...He is back to his birth weight!!! Yay!!! And that wasn't even with a full belly or a wet diaper! The doctor said he was perfect and didn't need to see him until the dreaded 2-month vaccinations (we won't tell Malachi what's coming). He has had some bad gas pain, but we are making it through one gassy night at a time. :)

There's my monkey. I still can't express the love I have for this little man...and the whole new world of fears I have (I can't handle even hearing him cry from gas...let alone a girl breaking his heart!). This is certainly an adventure that was worth the wait. Tally Ho!
Unworthy,
Molly



1 pennies for your thoughts:

Anonymous said...

i love the cute little combed hairs on his head!!

pleeaseeee keep posting pictures until he's like - oh, say five years old? lol jk