This verse was the theme of my and Steve's relationship from our very first "non-date" and has been carried on throughout our marriage. We are constantly reminded of the incredibly faithful God we serve. We are so beyond blessed to have such a tangible reminder of His faithfulness. Our little monkey was truly worth the wait. He is worth all of the lonely nights Steve and I had before we found each other, worth the struggles we have had to face in our first four years of marriage, worth the crazy hormonal rages of pregnancy...he is worth it all and I would do it all again to get the same result! My monkey!
I thought this picture was suitable for his web page. He is getting such a personality about him these days. I really can't believe he is three weeks old!! (Well, three weeks, two days)! Ahh! Where did it go?!?!?!?!?! And how can I get it back?!?!?!?!?!
Unworthy of my reminder,
Molly (and Steve)

1 pennies for your thoughts:
what true statements! malachi you are a handsome gift from God!
Post a Comment