As if all of the Mastoiditis drama wasn't enough medical turmoil, Steve had to take a trip to the Urgent Care Center today. The morning started off great because Jamie and I had an engagement shoot this morning which turned out to be one of our favorite shoots yet (and the last one for a while...we put ourselves on maternity leave). After the shoot, we shopped for a few baby items at good ol' Target. FYI...the RainForest Pack 'N Play that I searched everywhere for and found the last one in the United States was RECALLED for safety reasons! Ahh!! So, I had to pick out a new Pack 'N Play and have to "discontinue use" of the RainForest one. All is still well because we are getting our ceiling fixed from the hurricane!!! FINALLY!! The guys started on it Saturday and will come back tomorrow (and hopefully finish up by Wednesday).
Back to Steve...
To those moms who won't let their sons play "real" football and just resort to flag football so that they "won't get hurt".....Flag football still breaks bones. Steve not only broke his left ring finger, he managed to make it a complete spiral fracture (see picture). This lovely kind of fracture might very well require surgery to set it with a pin so it will be off to the hand surgeon tomorrow! Hooray! Also, tomorrow morning is our 37-week appointment with Dr. Levin so it should be an interesting day. I'm praying that there is an easy fix to repair Steve's finger and that I am (God-willing) starting to dilate!! We shall see! Check back tomorrow for updates!

Unworthy,
Molly
0 pennies for your thoughts:
Post a Comment