Malachi rockin his Houston Rockets taggie his Ghi made for him
wow that's a cute dude
precious little crossed feet
posing with his legs crossed--Molly calls it his old man pose
Mommy bragging about her boy
put 'em up, put 'em up
I'm pretty sure he knows he's cuteDaddy and me
Mommy and me
Give me food!
he likes how daddy looks
wearing the Rockets jersey because Malachi asked me to
the Monkey and his monkey
Steve changing his first diaper ONE HANDED--may I add, he put it on backwards first
Uncle Jonathan and Aunt Jana came by to see him but Jana eluded the camera
Molly holding the dude, still hooked up to the IV. good times of over-hydrating
Mommy and me
Give me food!
he likes how daddy looks
wearing the Rockets jersey because Malachi asked me to
the Monkey and his monkey
Steve changing his first diaper ONE HANDED--may I add, he put it on backwards first
Uncle Jonathan and Aunt Jana came by to see him but Jana eluded the camera
Molly holding the dude, still hooked up to the IV. good times of over-hydratingTomorrow is the day--Homecoming Day! We FINALLY get to leave our little spackled prison and go to the place Mommy's been dreaming of since 5 am Tuesday morning--HOME!!!! The past few days have been an interesting ride to say the least. We went from me telling everyone I was "READY!" to have him any day on Sunday...to thinking we were just going to a check-up on Monday to then be told we were going to be induced...to almost nine hours of labor and a C-Section ending on Tuesday...and that is just the beginning of our week!!
I have definitely been going through some serious changes. Let's start with the obvious of going from no one's mommy to the most important little boy in the world's mommy. Then there's the physical change of a giant, stretched out belly to the stapled-up skin flab that I have now. Most recently (like ten minutes ago) there is the crazy emotional change...men of pregnant women, watch out for what's coming! Malachi had a mild screaming fit and I just couldn't figure out what he wanted (I think he has bad gas...and FYI...the hospital nursery WON'T give them medicine for it. don't ask. sore topic.) and the emotion of feeling helpless to "fix" my child just made me cry with him. So poor Steve (the emotionally stable one of the bunch) just has to stare at me, hand me some tissues, and do his best to pretend like he understands.
I have the greatest, most supportive husband in the world and I cannot imagine creating such an incredible life with anyone else. This whole parenthood thing is still a mystery but I wouldn't want to figure it out without him. Steve, you are the best daddy on the planet...not to mention the incredible best friend I need right now. I love you!!
Truly unworthy,
Molly (aka mommy)



6 pennies for your thoughts:
Congratulations Milillo family! The ride has just begun and what a ride it is. Looking at your pictures was like memory lane and the un-known of your first child. Molly, you are going to be an amazing Mom and Steve an amazing Dad! Enjoy every moment and Molly, I hope you scrap book. :) Malachi is too cute not to put in books!! Lots & lots of books. Blessings, Trisha Cook
i can't stop looking at these pictures!! I've commented entirely too much about this little baby boy but im just so excited about him! when can daniel and i meet him?? sometime soon i hope!!
Hey Lil Malachi, this is your aunti Rea and Uncle Mikey and possibly future BFF (i'm inside my mommy right now). We are so glad you are here and we looooove you oh so much. You have the best mommy and daddy in the whole wide world ( and the coolest at that. . . . CHELLO!!!) Can't wait to meet you!
Congratulations you guys!! He is absolutely beautiful! Well, okay I guess I should say handsome! But Mommy WAS absolutely beautiful, and right after having a baby! It does bring back memories of my own. All the intense pain just before they arrive and the amazing grace that allows all that to melt away the moment they lay that precious baby in your arms. It truly is a blessing to be allowed to partake in such a miracle from God.
Praying for all God's blessings on your new family,
Laurie Ham
oooh, he is one handsome kid! so happy for your family of 3.
Congratulations again Molly!! I LOVE all the new photos of your Monkey, hes too precious for words!! Enjoy all these moments because they grow up WAYYYYY too fast!! Take care!
Post a Comment