Today was a day of great news! First, at my appointment with Dr. Rensimer (infectious disease genius), he was quite impressed with how my blood has been looking. The lab took four more weekly viles to test, so on Wednesday (depending on the results) we could possibly get the PICC line out!!!! I am definitely praying for God's mighty power to heal beyond medical reasoning to be seen through the blood results on Wednesday. I will certainly let you know what happens.
After Dr. Rensimer, it was time for my 34-week pre-natal visit with Dr. Levin. She said she was impressed with how good I looked (compared to the sickly, pale person she has been seeing in her office). Malachi's heart was beating the strongest I've heard it beat! We get to see our little monkey in two more (LONG) weeks to check on his position and weight. His daddy went out of town Saturday but gets back tomorrow night!! Yay!! I really think Malachi knows Steve is gone...it's weird, I know, but trust me. He seems different when he's not "showing off" for his daddy.
More great news...Burlington Coat Factory had to special order the RainForest Pack 'N Play for me from Arizona and it came in today!! You don't understand, but the RainForest Pack 'N Play is IMPOSSIBLE to find!! So my mom and I went to pick it up today and when they were ringing me up, it turns out that all the RainForest items were 15% off!! I LOVE SECRET SALES!!
God is incredible and I can't wait to see what He is going to do on Wednesday!
Truly unworthy,
Molly, Steve, and the little Malachi monkey
Monday, December 29, 2008
Our God is MIGHTY TO SAVE!
Posted by milillo fam at 4:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 pennies for your thoughts:
Post a Comment