Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Results Are In...

Well, I got my blood tests back and...I'M PREGNANT!! (big shocker there!)
Really though, my appointment today went great. My SED rate went from 69 down to 55!! Yay, body!! The pain is still absent (finally) and all is looking up. My doctor also got the sensitivity report back on the type of bacteria that is causing all of this to see if it is a strain resistant to antibiotics or not. FINALLY, some great news...it IS sensitive to antibiotics (meaning the drugs are killing it)!!! They did find some white blood cells in my urine sample which means I could possibly have a bladder infection on top of all of this other stuff. Oh well, I guess. :) They will fix me up; I'm sure of it!
Malachi's room is coming together. I hung some pictures in there today and will hopefully finish it up tomorrow and this weekend. I will certainly post pictures when I'm done so you can all see it. I see Dr. Morgan (ear doctor) tomorrow for yet another "sucky" experience (haha...he has to suck out stuff that gets in there). Last time I went, a lot of you must have been praying hard because there wasn't anything to suck out. However, I woke up this morning with a "squishy" feeling in my left ear so he may have some work to do tomorrow. We shall see!
Unworthy,
Molly

1 pennies for your thoughts:

Michael and Andrea plus Baby Dawg said...

Oh my gosh youre pregnant??????? SHUT UP!!!! Well Congratulations! were you surprised??? Have yall been planning this? Are you feeling sick? Do want a boy or girl? Are you going to breastfeed or bottlefeed? What was Steves reaction?

Oh the many questions of random strangers and people that THINK they can ask these questions.