Cal-i-fornia Here I Come
-
We took two weeks to go to California so that Hayden could finally meet our
friends and family out there. It was so great to see everyone! Hayden had a
bl...
What's Keeping You Where You Are?
-
Then Moses said to the LORD, “Please, Lord, I have never been eloquent,
neither recently nor in time past, nor since You have spoken to Your
servant; for...
We've moved...
-
to another blog site! Please visit us at
www.theandersonfamilyunit.blogspot.com
All of our new updates will be with the new site!!!
Love you all long time,
JME
The Naughty List?
-
Ok so it's been a while since I've posted anything and I've missed a bunch
of important events in Cami's life like Halloween, walking, first trip to
Colleg...
TIME FLEW BY
-
I feel like this year has gone by in fast forward mode. Witt will be 7
in October and Bennett will be 3 in December. This year was not without its
ups...
1 pennies for your thoughts:
that was epic.
Post a Comment